DataCebo Inc. develops, maintains and commercializes the Synthetic Data Vault (SDV). The SDV allows users to build their own generative AI models for tabular data. With 1M+ downloads, 1K+ Slack members and 1.5K+ GitHub stars, the SDV has found traction for many enterprise uses such as software testing, scenario generation and more.
We're looking for our first Developer Advocate to continue growing our user community. As a Developer Advocate, you'll be the voice and face of the SDV as you work closely with our users. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup and play a key role in fostering community.
- You'll become an expert in using the SDV software, allowing you to quickly unblock users who are having problems. You'll regularly interact with users on Slack and GitHub, while also looking for new opportunities to grow our presence.
- You'll produce educational material such as blog posts, demos or documentation to address common pain points. In the future, this may also include attending conferences and hosting events.
- You'll report directly to the head (VP) of Product. You'll bring the voice of our users and key issues to the product and engineering teams.
- You'll keep an eye out on our growth analytics and create strategies to scale as our user base increases.
- You are comfortable coding in Python and can help others debug their problems. You are familiar with basic machine learning concepts and you aren't afraid of some math.
- You are an excellent communicator! You have professional/native English proficiency, and have a knack for simplifying complex topics in a friendly way. You're comfortable writing technical documentation and explanations.
- You're excited to take ownership of your work and responsibility for SDV's growth. You love to figure out efficient processes and keep them up-to-date.
Other Qualifications (Optional, but would make you stand out)
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- B.S. in computer science (or equivalent working experience)
- Experience in communicating technical concepts, such as writing blogs or teaching
- Experience with managing and growing an open source community
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit to email@example.com.